Monday, June 25, 2012

bacon, leek + potato gratin

1# bacon, leek + potato gratin.

VDO of bacon, leek + potato gratin

After we got the information regarding Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes ago VDO, we will investigate the bacon, leek + potato gratin. I urge everybody to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I even have stumble upon bacon, leek + potato gratin. I saw that it had been important for them to be printed. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not wish to publish VDO. i'm happy to be here. Thanks for a great VDO. bacon, leek + potato gratin Video Clips. Duration : 2.03 Mins.

WIN a Riverford Cook Book by entering the competition here: www.riverford.co.uk Ingredients: 2 cleaned and sliced leeks a knob of butter 150g cooked chopped bacon 300ml double cream 100ml milk 2 garlic cloves, crushed 800 g thickly sliced potatoes salt & pepper Comfort food at its very best! Melt butter in saucepan and gently sweat leaks till soft. Add bacon, garlic, cream and milk and bring to a boil before taking off the heat. Season with salt and pepper and mix in potatoes so flavours can mingle. Pour into gratin dish, cover with foil and bake at 180C for 50mins till potatoes are tender. Remove and sprinkle with parmesan, then finish under grill for 15mins until cheese is golden brown.
View Related articles associated with Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes. I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share bacon, leek + potato gratin.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment