Saturday, July 14, 2012

HOW TO MAKE HAM & AU GRATIN POTATOES CASSEROLE (EZ MEAL)

#The Best HOW TO MAKE HAM & AU GRATIN POTATOES CASSEROLE (EZ MEAL).
Advertisements

Good VDO of HOW TO MAKE HAM & AU GRATIN POTATOES CASSEROLE (EZ MEAL)

Not some time past, I presented the story. Useful. these days i'm pleased to present Video on Recipe For Au Gratin Potatoes. i would like it to dam my sisters. and the public. information that's helpful. along with your friends. HOW TO MAKE HAM & AU GRATIN POTATOES CASSEROLE (EZ MEAL), that I actually have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the data. The End. Judgment in the view. HOW TO MAKE HAM & AU GRATIN POTATOES CASSEROLE (EZ MEAL) Tube. Duration : 2.03 Mins.

Here's a good recipe for using that leftover ham from Easter, Christmas or anytime. You can use scalloped potatoes or au gratin potatoes, both kinds work great. You can even use Spam, if you don't have any ham....I've done that before, it tastes good too. When preparing the potatoes, I usually use a little less water than what the box calls for, because the ham will exude some water of its own during the cooking process. You don't want the casserole to turn out watery. I usually hold back about 1/4 cup...maybe less. It takes some experimenting. Another variation of this dish, is to use a package of brown & serve sausage links, instead of the ham. This dish is pretty versatile..you can mix & match your meats (maybe that didn't sound right????) Another quick & easy recipe from my kitchen to yours. ENJOY!!!!
View Related articles associated with Recipe For Au Gratin Potatoes. I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share HOW TO MAKE HAM & AU GRATIN POTATOES CASSEROLE (EZ MEAL).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment